Monday, February 10, 2020

LPHC

This is my overall conclusion on location, participants, health and safety, and schedule. In this google drive you will see what I want to shoot my film, the people involved, the health measures that will be taken for safety, and what we plan on doing each week prior to the final movie.The layout is very similar to the production in the movie Love and Basketball. There is a total of four slides. Each slide shows the different categories. I am inserting this to show they overall message and tone for how the film will go. It may vary due to weather. Each slide explains what is going to take place. However, the location slide shows by pictures more than words. All of these slides are very crucial. It also makes it easier for me to put together my storyboard. The factors play a major role on if it correlate with the genre of our movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment