Tuesday, February 25, 2020

filming blog

Over this past week and weekend I was not able to film again. During the week my my time by practice. I had a total of 4 practices that the majority of my time. Along with practicing at my school I had to practice my solo. My evaluation was Friday February 21st in which I got straight superiors on both solos. After that I had to go to pride band. This is the South Florida Pride Wind Ensemble which promotes a safe place to make music. Then on Saturday i had practice for it from 10 to 6 with a pot luck in the middle. During my partner was at work which was a conflicting schedule. On Sunday I spent the morning with my farther who flue in. So i went to Ihop with him then went and bowled. After bowling we ate at sonic then i had to go to the parker play house. This were the performance for pride band was being held at. So i got there at three and the performance didn't start until seven. So during that time we had a mini run through of the music they also feed us. The concert went well and I also received a scholarship there. This is what week and weekend consisted of which did not allow me to film. Along with the fact that my parter had thing to do as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment