Thursday, February 27, 2020

Editing blog

So for the past two weekends I have not be able to film. Which sucked because I fell my group could have done a lot. However I can not go and change the past. But since I no film there is nothing to edit. Which is weird since this my editing blog. Now I will be filming with weekend along side my group member. I have downloaded the correct editing tool that my teachers would like us to use. I plain on editing the thirty seconds maybe forty by Saturday. After having edited all that film I will go back and work on the end. After my group and I filmed it.
Now I only want to do the first and last part for the editing. For one it’s a small chunk of time and I am the cameraman. So by filming most of the intro to our film. I don’t feel the need to edit that much.  But I will have done my editing by this weekend to be ready for the peer review.

No comments:

Post a Comment