Thursday, February 20, 2020

Filming blog

This past weekend I was going to start filming my final project. That Friday I was not at school to pick up a camera. So hopefully we could still meet up and film with our phones. However that weekend was not in our favour. As my partner and I had conflicting schedules. When ever I was free she had work. Then I had work and practices to go to. My weekend was filled from top to bottom with hours of time being used. On that Saturday I had sat prep which was at ten in the morning. After that which takes and hour and a half I had to practice my solo. So by one I had a pretty productive day. Then meaningless chores and cleaning had to be down around the house. While my partner was working, which isn’t bad cause everyone has to stop. When were ready, our great state chose to rain. In total we would not be able to film that day. Then came Sunday, which I spend the first at church. When I got home at twelve thirty I sat down to eat. My mother stopped for food because I was hungry. After I had to ready for a practice that starts at two and ends at six sometimes. Now after that there is still some daylight but my time on the weekend was fading away. So unfortunately I was not able to film this weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment