Thursday, February 13, 2020

Film storyboard

This is a google slide of my storyboard. Before, I did a blog on each scenes for shooting and sound. This storyboard, however, creates a visual of how the film will be organized and look. The storyboard is organized by scene. There are ten scenes so there are a total of ten slides. It also includes that type of camera angles and shots that will be happening in each scene. I attached this storyboard so that people can see the story and purpose behind the initial start of the movie main idea. My partner worked on scenes one through five while I worked on scenes six through ten. It took us some time to plan this because when we film , this is the basic guideline. This in helpful because it will make the filming process run much smoother.

No comments:

Post a Comment