Sunday, October 6, 2019


Hello,
My name is Zach and I am a Senior in high school. I plan to major in music education and college and I still have no clue where I want to go. But before I was this close to college I lived a simple life that focused on sports. I grew up playing soccer and I felt I was extremely talented. Then around 4th or 5th grade is when I picked up basketball. Those two sports are truly my favorite to play and watch, however, sports never became a focus in my life.

My household had musically gifted people, and one of them turned out to be me. I sang in the South Florida Singing Songs, and the first instrument I ever learned was the violin. I started playing in the third grade and became very good at it in a short time frame. I picked it up faster than most of my classmates but then again we were all 7 or 8. This musical ability moved with me to middle and high school.

Now as a high school senior I spend most of my time in the band room trying to be better every day. I play a total of 13 or more different instruments and I still would like to learn more. Some may say I'm a band nerd but that is just something I'm passionate about. I still play sports outside of school and do many things around my community. So that is a little something about me and time moves on the more you will know.

By yours Truly,
Zach 

No comments:

Post a Comment