Thursday, October 31, 2019

editing blog

Last class we finished our dumping of the videos. However during this period the computer were not working in our favor. as we were going to edit today. So some of the group could not edit.Today our teacher said that we can't edit. The reason for this that pinnacle studios does not work on our computers. Our teacher was informed about this before our class. As we are waiting on new to arrive. So since we could edit any footage, so i decided re-filmed some things and rearranged our footage.

First we followed the rules of how to sign out a camera. After we had everything signed out we went  to go film. First you filmed me running in the track. This would come after the football part. So as the football player was putting his hands up. So it would transition to me jumping up then getting to run. After that we filmed me throwing my jacket. The jacket would turn into a basketball, which will be caught by Taylor. So that was what I did get the period, since we could not edit.

At the of the class I dumped the footage so we can edit next class. So next class we have save everything on the google dive. Since they will be wiping the computers. Today was very helpful and upsetting because we weren't done because we missed a class. However now we have to wait too edit and now everything is pushed back. Now next class we going to start our editing. In this process we will have to spilt, and take out some sound. My group will also add a song over the video for effect. I fell very good about the project so fas. Yet there is still so much to do in the coming glasses. But I really do hope they fix the computers on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment