Thursday, January 23, 2020

Welcome back

I know it’s been awhile but in case you forgot I’m Zach the greatest of all time. So now we are doing our final project and once again with Taylor. Honestly we have so well this year it only made sense to work with her again. Through we have done some great things from the commercial and the music video. And if I’m going to be truthful Taylor has been a big help this year. I fell if I got paired with anyone else I would have the same results. I fell this way because she keeps me in check. I say this because I love to have fun and be loose. But sometimes that isn’t always the best thing for work productivity.
So now that this is the final project I have to use everything I learned this year. Over the course of this year we have gone over many things that help us make our projects easier. The different types of sounds that are used in the field. My group haven’t used the different types of sound to the fullest but we still had the basic sounds. Along with sound we went over editing which is a major part of this class. Next was camera angles and movements for example a pan shot, tilt, high angle and many more. This come into play creating the visual affect for anything we do in this class. Lastly is Miss-En-Scence which is costumes, lighting, acting, make-up, props, setting. So this last part is anything truly sees. Yes they can see the angle change but they won’t pay any mind to it.
However they will look closely at the different costumes being used. How are the actors doing. Were is this movie taking place. Now that was the every we learned so far. Now I have three movies to pitch, the movies are love and basketball, it follows, and Hobbs and Shaw. For love and basketball we look at a couple who’s love is tested but held together because of their love of basketball. Now It Follows a dark entente stocks anyone who bares the curse and will continue to follow until you meet your doom. Finally Hobbs and Shaw to and unlikely people join forces for the protection of the world in a high action packed thriller you don’t won’t to miss

No comments:

Post a Comment