Monday, November 25, 2019

Filming

Over this past weekend we were going to film our music video. However we did not get a chance because of our schedules. On Friday I went on a school trip. Me and a small group went to Orlando for two days. This was for the Florida classic. This event has two parts, the battle of the bands and the game. The battle of the bands is where bands compete for placement. And the final bands are Florida A&M University And Bethune Cookman University. In my opinion FAMU was better, and the game is between this two colleges.
This BCU won which kinda made me upset. But I was able to see all the people who graduated from my school and went to FAMU. So overall I had a great time. To get back home we took a bus. We didn’t leave the game until around 8:30 and then we went somewhere afterwards. I’d say we didn’t start heading back until around 11. This was because we stopped for food then left. We also took another stop for no reason as everything was closed. I didn’t get back to the school until around two in the morning. And I don’t believe I got home until three. So it was a long night for me and my mom.
We came back Sunday and that when we were going to film. But I did not wake up until around twelve. I texted my partner to see if we are still filming. She said that she really didn’t want to film. I was kinda happy cause I didn’t know if I could move at all. So we agreed to wait until thanksgiving weekend. So our plan never happened. So I’m looking forward to this weekend to get it done. Now that rested me and my partner are gonna snap.

No comments:

Post a Comment